The following bills are currently circulating through the House of Representatives:
1. HR 861: This bill terminates the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on December 31, 2018.
The EPA was originally founded on principles of solid science and a commitment to protecting the environment. For many years, it actually did a lot of good by clamping down on corporate polluters and reducing the contamination of rivers and streams. Today however, the EPA has become an extension of corporations that use the organization to spout fabricated science while destroying the careers of honest scientists inside the agency who attempt to blow the whistle.
While the EPA certainly has become corrupt, abolishing it will end for example the Clean Air Act and Clean Water Act. This is an agency that needs to be reformed, not removed.
2. HR 610: This bill will:
- Repeal Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 – considered to be the most far-reaching federal legislation affecting education ever passed by the United States Congress. Losing this will be devastating.
- Establishes an education voucher program that will lead to public school money being redirected to private or religious schools.
- Repeals a specified rule that established certain nutrition standards for the national school lunch and breakfast programs (those fast food companies inside school cafeterias will now become the only options).
3. HR 899: Will terminate the Department of Education. Perhaps this is why Betsy DeVos, now the most hated cabinet secretary U.S. history was appointed as Secretary of Education, so that we would agree with this bill.
While many voice that having education controlled by a federal government is unconstitutional, in reality removing this department will lead to a greater disparity between states and create further divide.
4. H.J.Res.69: Repeal the rule protecting wildlife in Alaska.
5. HR 370: Repeal the Affordable Care Act. This is a bill that would eventually force private insurance companies out of business, and put everyone into a government run system. The corporations that run this planet certainly cannot have that. Despite what both sides of this argument have to prove, the fact is millions will lose their coverage.
6. HR 354: De-fund Planned Parenthood. Controversy surrounds this organization. Not all of Planned Parenthood’s abortion “patients” leave by the front door. Regardless, this bill will affect the Planned Parenthood’s ability to provide health care services for low-income women and men. Again this is an organization in need of reform, not removal. Here is what you can do to fight back.
7. HR 785: National “Right to Work” will accomplish the exact opposite of what it says. It will effectively end unions. What does that mean and why are unions important?
8. HR 83: Mobilizing Against Sanctuary Cities Bill. This bill prohibits a state or local government from receiving federal financial assistance for a minimum of one year if they fail to comply with providing immigration or citizenship status.
This bill will essentially punish sanctuary cities that don’t enforce federal immigration laws by withholding federal funds.
9. HR 147: “Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act”: This bill will establish criminal penalties for doctors who perform abortions “knowing that the abortion is sought based on the sex, gender, color or race of the child, or the race of a parent.”
10. HR 808: Impose sanctions against Iran. Iran is not an enemy. They are not trying to build a nuclear weapon. They have been nothing but compliant with our nuclear deal.
“The US should stay in the Iran nuclear deal, as Tehran has been found to be “compliant” with the agreement.” – Pentagon chief James Mattis.
Iran is one of three remaining countries that does not have a Rothschild owned central bank and they account for roughly 10% of the the planet’s oil reserves. The other two: North Korea and Cuba.
Every U.S. president that wants to be re-elected knows they need a war to call their own. This is why Trump is saber rattling against North Korea, Iran, and yes Cuba – he gets his war, Rothschilds get their bank.