Featured Image: A Clockward Orange
A recent investigation into WikiLeaks unearthed some highly disturbing testimonies from 100 alleged victims of futuristic mind control technology.
In 2012, WikiLeaks began publishing The Global Intelligence Files – a series of emails from the Texas-based “global intelligence” publishing company Stratfor. This disclosure was comprised of over five million emails that reveal the inner workings of a company that was fronting as a publisher while providing confidential intelligence services to large corporations and government agencies. Clients of Stratfor included Lockheed Martin, Dow Chemical, the Marines and the US Defense Intelligence Agency.
While this repository of emails was exposed several years ago, there still remains a massive trove of undiscovered information. As is the case with most of WikiLeaks’ revelations, there is so much data that it can take years to sort through even a fraction of the material. As such, a recent investigation into the Global Intelligence cache revealed some fairly horrific subject matter, concerning sophisticated mind control technologies used in unthinkable ways.
‘Impeach These Criminals’
Specifically, this discovery lies in an email briefly exchanged between several individuals within Stratfor in late 2007, including Aaric Eisenstein, the VP of Publishing at the time. The email was entitled “Impeach These Criminals Please – with 100 Attached Torture Case Summaries.”
The email was from an Australian man named John Finch, claiming to be one of the government’s many “Targeted Individuals,” subject to excruciating mental torture, mind control and 24/7 surveillance. Further, Finch had collected no less than 100 fellow victim testimonies that spanned across the globe. The afflicted souls were making a desperate appeal to formally expose these secret technologies, discontinue their practice and ultimately bring the guilty parties to justice.
The email’s attached document of ‘torture case summaries,’ which is 152 pages in length, includes each victim’s name, their country of origin, the year torture began, and their own personal story. After reading through dozens of these individual accounts, an eerie pattern began to emerge.
‘Directed Energy and Neurological Weapons’
Source: A Clockward Orange
Every victim, upon exposing their symptoms and personal hardships, was essentially making the same claims about the supposed technological capabilities of ‘directed energy and neurological weapons.’
According to these victims, below is a list of not only what’s possible, but already happening to innocent subjects around the world:
- The monitoring of human brains from remote locations, including data related to specific thoughts, motor commands, auditory events and visual image reading
- Artificial telepathy, including the introduction of voices, noises and dreams into the brain
- Electronic transmission of thoughts, sensations and feelings into a subject
- The ability to override, alter and manipulate consciousness
At first glance, these claims may seem outrageous, perhaps even hopelessly reminiscent of science fiction. But is it really possible that these types of mind control technologies actually exist?
Evidence of Mind Control
In perusing the document of ‘torture case summaries,’ one Bolivian victim made reference to a peculiar moniker called ‘SOUL CATCHER 2025.’ A little research revealed that although this term is still rather obscure, it has indeed been publicly mentioned before – but not until 4 years later.
And this is where science fiction starts to meet reality.
A 2011, British Telecom’s announced their latest project – a new memory chip for the brain. The vision for this technology would be to attach a chip directly to the optical nerve, which could then store incoming sensory impulses. These impulses – like a lifetime recording of someone’s visual experiences – could be later downloaded, played back or even implanted in another person’s memory.
The name of British Telecom’s project: Soul Catcher 2025.
So is it possible this story was merely a cover to disclose technologies that have already long been in practice, exclusively used by the global intelligence community for nefarious purposes against helpless experimental victims?
Consider the following significant, albeit little-known evidence to support the claims of the realness of this technology:
- During the annual public meeting of the French National Bioethics Committee, its chairman declared that “advances in cerebral imaging make the scope for invasion of privacy immense. Although the equipment needed is still highly specialized, it will become commonplace and capable of being used at a distance.”
- European Parliament has passed a resolution calling for “a global ban on all development and deployment of weapons which might enable any form of manipulation of human beings.”
- Congressman Dennis J. Kucinich introduced a bill in 2001 to expose and stop psycho-electronic mind control experimentation on involuntary, non-consensual citizens.
- A 2003 paper published in the Journal of Psych-Social Studies openly lamented using “satellite technology not only for surveillance and communication systems but also to lock on to human beings, manipulating brain frequencies by directing laser beams, neural-particle beams, electro-magnetic radiation.”
In closing, if the woeful tales of these 100 victims is in fact genuine, one can only pray that they eventually found either justice or relief.