Who is Q?
On November 17, 2017, actress and former presidential candidate Roseanne Barr tweeted out some questions about the identity known only as “Q.” Moments after tweeting simply, “Who is Q?”, both Barr’s Twitter account and personal website were taken down.
Although many readers may be familiar with the deeper, more intricate parts of the internet, the context behind the character of Q must be surveyed before one can begin to grasp at straws.
Q originates from the online imageboard 4chan, where users can post anonymously or with a temporary user name along. On this imageboard are multiple “threads,” spanning across various genres and topics for discussion. Although the entire platform is often vilified as racist or as though possessing a nefarious ulterior motive, there are many imageboards that have nothing to do with politics. For example, /po/ is dedicated to papercraft and origami, /vp/ is dedicated to Pokémon, and /lgbt/ is a platform of discussion for homosexual and transgendered individuals. Unfortunately, 4chan gets a notoriously bad rap due to the unforgiving, brutal, and often malevolent attitude and practices of users on /pol/.
/pol/ is 4chan’s imageboard that has been around since 2011, and is an abbreviation for the imageboard’s full name: “Politically Incorrect.” It is within this particular digital space that we found Q.
Because of this factor alone, virtually anybody could be Q. It is not necessarily true that this identity is a single person, as a variety of users could post to 4chan with the user name.
The latter part, “Anon,” comes from the word “anonymous,” and is usually employed as a title for 4chan posters.
For the most part, Q is seen posting on /pol/.
Recently, a rough outline of Q’s appearances on /pol/ and the alleged prophecies that have come to pass was posted by an anonymous user. The following quotations are some of the most recent provided by Q:
- “George Soros is a target to clean the swamp.’
- “George Soros owns the voting machines.”
- “DNC thought they were going to win in 2016 by rigging the election, but good guys stopped them rigging 2016 election. They never thought they were going to lose.
- One day before the election of Doug Jones, “We have a special place picked out for George Soros, really special!” And, finally,
- “The Storm is coming to Alabama. Tomorrow night. Doug Jones will be declared the winner of the U.S. Senate Special Election. He will have more votes than Roy Moore. The multiple fraudulent voting techniques employed to achieve this result are being allowed to occur. They are being documented. The subsequent ‘investigation’ will reveal the entire Democrat Machine. This was put into play long ago. Y’all are soon to find out the true reason Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III was installed as the U.S. Attorney General.”
Granted, the last bit above has not come into play at this point in time; however, it is a significant prophecy from a source that may be the same Q whom is regarded by some as a government insider. Crazier things have happened.
Like my content? Consider buying me a cup of coffee! Squawker Media is a grassroots media outlet comprised of independent journalists and are in desperate need of support to keep this cause going. I appreciate all of my readers, as I would be nothing without your loyalty or support.