In California, the liberal powers that be have decided to activate the “our time is now” initiative and allow 16 to 18-year-olds to pre-register for voting. Once each student turns 18, they will automatically be registered and can go vote for whomever they see fit, even if it’s a write-in for Loki Laufeyson. But the liberal politicians never expected to see what they saw when the kids chose their political affiliations… 

According to Puppet String News, only 38% of teens registered as Democrats, while the other 62% registered as Republicans, Libertarians, or American Independents. The reason why is obvious.   

Our kids are sick and tired of being told what to think instead of how to think. Liberal teachers, media, even some parents are basically telling their kids:  

“You will accept every liberal agenda we bring to you on a silver platter. It doesn’t matter if it’s unsound or goes against your principles. Eat it now or forever be called a racist bigot.”  

Kids are sick of hearing it. Sick of being told that pro-white equals anti-everyone else. Sick of hearing that they have to sell their cakes to gay couples even though it goes against their religion. Sick of hearing about how they can’t go to Starbucks anymore, shop at H&M or use Dove products because they’re all apparently racist.

We have heard in the past that Millenials are more conservative than the previous generation (GenX) and that GenZ is gearing up to be the most conservative generation yet. The fact that kids are turning away from liberalism, even in a state like California where it’s full of flaming SJW’s, is proof on its own that this next generation will be the change we are all hoping to see. 

Exclusions for pre voter registration include not being a U.S citizen or a resident of California, being in prison or on parole for a felony, or being so mental that you can’t understand the ramifications of voting. In other words, if you’re not up to any kind of mischief, you’re good to go! 

Generation Z has seen, heard, and had enough. Liberals wanted kids to register for voting in hopes that they would side with “the correct agendas.” Jokes on them, because these conservative kids are ready to make America great again.      

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com If you enjoyed this article, buy me a cup of coffee! Yes, seriously! Writers need coffee, and at Squawker Media, we appreciate all of our supporters. Thanks for supporting the cause!