Last I checked, bitcoin had roughly 166 deaths, displaying remarkable resiliency to the continuous onslaught of wall street since its birth in 2009.
The entity that disguises itself as the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto created a new type of open source software, which then spawned the first decentralized currency: Bitcoin – a peer-to-peer digital payment system that works without intermediaries.
The pseudonym has two translations:
- “quick witted inside a foundation”
- “born from the ashes”
Bitcoin represents the awakening that is rippling through humanity to the centralizing powers that have embedded themselves within the framework of an economic beast system that control their lives.
These powers are scrambling to regain control over something they cannot:
- Jamie Dimon of JP Morgan is appearing almost daily now with threats of Bitcoin confiscation and elimination by governments – yet is buying up massive amounts after he causes his little emotional price dips.
Negative press designed to crash the price, spread fear and destroy the trust in decentralized money.
- Google now accepts Bitcoin, however only through their Payment Request API, granting them the ability to monitor every transaction.
- Economist Mohamed El-Erian of CNBC: “Bitcoin should be worth half” what it was trading at, and that it would never achieve “mainstream adoption”, essentially the same argument they used against the Internet, video games, eBooks and digital cameras.
- With their elections just around the corner, the Chinese government have temporarily banned ICO’s (new crypto coins) and BTC exchanges to help the current President Xi Jinping get reelected, since he has been openly favorable towards cryptocurrencies and will more than likely lift the bans.
Although you will see China recognize Bitcoin as legal tender after their elections, they will attempt to replace Bitcoin with their new centralized yuan based, gold backed crude oils contract, which they can digitize through their Ethereum-based blockchain platform ACChain.
NEO (GAS) has some key part in their strategy, as the Chinese government consistently includes its creator Da Hongfei in its collaborative meetings.
- Just like China, Russia has developed their own Ethereum-based blockchain platform: Masterchain.
“Regulators of all countries agree that it’s time to develop national cryptocurrencies, this is the future. Every country will decide on specific time frames. After our pilot projects, we will understand what system we could use in our case for our national currency,”
– Olga Skorobogatova at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2017
- You are seeing this happening across the globe on Ethereum-based platforms. Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin revealed that a part of the vision of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (a conglomerate of banks and tech companies) is to provide an infrastructure for large-scale commercial companies and central banks.
They are at war with Bitcoin because they cannot control Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is fiat, just like the paper we prize so dearly and kill each other over. Physically speaking, there is nothing backing bitcoin up, it is purely based off of what we as people value it to be.
Therein however lies its true power and beauty. Existing fiat currencies such as the U.S. dollar, are backed by fear and military aggression. Countries that do not purchase fossil fuels for dollars are democratized.
New research shows a 91% correlation between the value of Bitcoin and the volume of Google searches, thus providing yet another example of how human psychology plays an integral role in the value of a currency.
Bitcoin is the unconscious digital reflection of the growing unstoppable truth movement that is beginning to ignite and spread. The more that learn about it, the stronger it gets, the weaker fear based paper currencies become.
Still in its infancy with a $60 billion market cap, compared to gold which is at $7 trillion, Bitcoin will build upon its foundation of like-minded entrepreneurs who desire independence and freedom to where it will be a reflection of their value system.
The genius part of it is, it doesn’t have to be Bitcoin.
The source code of Bitcoin is open. If somehow it fell under the control of central bankers, another currency would simply rise to take its place, such as the untraceable coin Monero.
Cryptocurrencies are breaking the shackles of lies and rebuilding a new decentralized infrastructure – a digital renaissance in which humans can truly begin to prosper and ideas can once again flourish.
No more intermediaries – no more banks – no more inflating currencies into oblivion to fund endless wars.
No more internet censorship from Google, who has by now successfully carved echo chambers around us to where we only experience our own unchallenged ideas.
The blockchain has arrived, and from the ashes of the centralized old world, a new truly free digital age will unfold.